Service every week on Sunday at 11.00am. Please join us as a visitor or become a part of the church.
Whybridge, a place to make your church home
Whybridge Church is a group of people working together to serve God in Rainham. We share the Good News of eternal life that Jesus Christ made possible. Our first role is to point people to Jesus. Our second role is to serve Jesus in our community demonstrating the love of God in action. We meet for services on Sundays and have activities for all ages during the week; we make prayer a priority and would be glad to pray with you in your situations.
- Do you want to know more about becoming a Christian?
- Considering baptism By Emersion?
- Thinking of chid dedication
- Thinking of a naming service for your child?
- Planning or thinking about Christian marriage?
Do you have a prayer request?
If yes, please contact us on email@example.com
Thought for the year:
The people were afraid to take the promised land
Deuteronomy 1:29-30 (ANIV)
Then I said to you, "Do not be terrified; do not be afraid of
30 The LORD your God, who is going before you,
will fight for you, as he did for you in Egypt, before your very eyes,
Services every Sunday 11.00 AM
It is our practice to make preaching an important part of our services.
We have an international team of spiritually gifted preachers and teachers in our fellowship who love and honor the word of God.
Our regular team of Sunday service preachers, teachers or preacher/teacher . Our goal is Holy Spirit Anointed preaching, solidly Bible based with practical application to daily living while calling people to a life of faith in Jesus with the certain hope of eternity with Him
Please join us for Tea and biscuits after the services.
Check the Web for missed Sunday messages you will find many of them there.
- Praise and Thanks to God for all of His Goodness.
- The situation in various world locations
- Reaching the community with the Gospel.
- Keep up to date on church family prayer needs.
- Wisdom in the use of the Mini Bus ministry and its use in highlighting the work of the church.
- Pray for the Holy Spirit anointing in our Sunday services (Junior Church) in our worship and Bible teaching.
- Pray for Than in Burma & his friends, caregivers in Stand by Me (consider being a letter writer).
- Counties – Evangelists - Andy & Miriam Jelfs, Charles & Elizabeth.
- Stand by Me, London City Mission - Outreach and the Covent Garden Café
- Children Works – Mill Grove Home (London), Falconer Home (Zambia),
- Prayer for strong Christian marriages and family life of believers. Salvation of unsaved spouses and children,
- Pray for our Government. And that they will seek God rather than their own ideas.
- Pray for all the church ministries and church families
- The church work among Children and Teens. (salvation at a young age), Those at college, university.
- Pray for our local schools and teachers, and the 17/18 academic year
- The World Situation – Difficult times, war, conflict, world recession, job losses, bank scandals, natural disaster, Pray for the salvation of many in the area we live and witness in.
- People in need of work or more related work to training and interests and income needs.
- Pray for God gifted, able, and available workers, and guidance in using the gifts God has already provided.
Calendar of events
- Services at 11.00am. All welcome. Junior Church meets during the 11am service. Teen church (focused teaching) each third Sunday during the 11am service
- As announced.
- Coffee, Prayer and Chat at 11:00 am.
- Followed by Bible Study "Bring a friend".
- Building used for work with younger people by announcement
- Flower arranging lessons at 11.00am (Sandra's flower arranging club for beginners)
- Hour of Prayer 6:30 PM
Here at Whybridge Church (while we respect your freedom to chose your life path) we have a desire to see people come to faith in Jesus. We are convinced that Jesus offers the best life path option.
Many believe life does not end with death. Jesus rose from the grave that first Easter to prove that death is not the end all.
Not only does Jesus offers the best life path now but also offers eternal life in heaven for those who trust in Him. Jesus calls for more than keeping it in mind but for our whole hearted commitment to Him. Think about, what do you want out of life and death?To find out more contact us.